Nanjing GS-mach Extrusion Equipment Co.,Ltd
24H Hotline:+86-18851021602 +86-15195907172
|Place of Origin:||Made in Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Cases|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/ month|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/440V/3P||Type:||Paper Casting Line|
|L/D:||20:1||High Torque:||500 RPM|
Custom notebook Stone paper production line wall paper stone paper machinery
Thin stone paper. is suitable for lithography, gravure, relief, screen printing and rotary printing. Among them, the uncoated surface of single-side coated Thin E.P.M. is attached to the woven or non-woven fabric as packaging bags, and the coated surface can be used for fine printing to improve the value of packaging bags; the double-side coated Thin stone paper. can be printed on both sides, and used for calendar, calendar, traffic map, notebook, brochure, stationery books, trademarks, etc. Posters, hanging tags, various handbags, wrapping paper, wallpaper, large advertising, etc.
Thick stone paper can produce Birthday cards, Christmas cards, business cards, brand names, hanging cards, pictures, book covers, decoration boxes, various packaging boxes, leather shoes boxes, tea boxes, cigarette boxes, mats, curtains, listings, etc. Disposable lunch boxes, frozen food packaging boxes and other plastic-absorbing sheets.
Paper making process
Finished product process
1. The calcite after washing and crushing is further crushed and ground into ultra-fine heavy calcium carbonate powder of 600 meshes. Its average particle size can reach 5-8 micron. After grading and screening, it is sent out to the silo by air.
2. After surface activation of grinded calcium carbonate powder, it is mixed with polyethylene and stirred sufficiently. Under the combined action of high temperature and high pressure conditions and catalysis of organic additives, the process of mixing and granulation is completed, and the environmentally friendly paper masterbatch with high filling and dispersibility is produced.
3. Through blowing film method, by controlling the main parameters such as air pressure, air volume, traction speed and discharging speed, the paper can be produced automatically, and the thickness and uniformity of paper can be controlled automatically and accurately after calculation by plc.
4. The paper leveling, corona, coating, drying, calendering and other processes can be realized in one step by a high-speed double-sided coating machine.
Our company's original formulation of water-based coating solution makes EPM material suitable for offset printing, gravure printing, flexo printing, UV printing and other printing methods.
5. In addition to conventional specifications, it can also be tailored according to customer requirements.
Nanjing GS-mach Extrusion Equipment Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer of stone pare production technology research and development and equipment design, self-developed and manufactured blowing stone paper machine, casting stone paper machine, rolling stone paper machine, stone paper special coating machine and stone paper manufacturing projects, have sold well at home and abroad. Our company adheres to the principle of putting customers' interests first and provides customers with perfect technical support and after-sales training services.
Our company focuses on the development of environment paper industry, and works with customers to create a complete environment paper industry chain.