Nanjing GS-mach Extrusion Equipment Co.,Ltd
24H Hotline:+86-18851021602 +86-15195907172
|Place of Origin:||Made in Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Cases|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/ month|
|Process Material:||PVC Cable||Capacity:||800~1000kg/h|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/440V/3P||Type:||Twin Screw Extruder+Single Screw Extruder|
|L/D:||20:1||High Torque:||600 RPM|
Two stage extruder pelletizing line with 1000kg/h capacity and good mixing has many different series and types of machines,all just according to the customer's needs.
Two stage extruder pelletizing line with 1000kg/h capacity and good mixing can be followed with four main kinds of pelletizing system:
1. Water /fan cooling strand pelletizing system
2. Water ring hot- face cutting system
3. Under-water pellet system
4. Eccentric water-spray pelletizing system
Enforcing modification PE,EVA etc.+CaCO3 ,talc,TiO2,carbon black.
Degradable master batch:PE,PS etc. + starch,additive etc.
Anti-flame master batch :PE,EVA etc. +Sb2O3,Mg(OH)3 etc.
1. Stage 1 is co-rotating twin screw extruder, which makes use of twin screw high speed, high shearing and strong compounding advantages to have material compounded in a shorter length of stay and finished compounding process under no die head back pressure.
2. Stage 2 is single screw extruder. The screw low speed and deep slot provide low shearing process environment, which prevent the compounded material from decomposing because of overheat under high pressure.
3. The raised operational flexibility and accurate temperature control do facilitate realization of different technological processes, maximally enhancing production efficiency.
Technical data :
Model: SHJS 65-150
Screw type: Co-rotating
Screw Speed: 500rpm
Motor power: 55/75 kw
Capacity: 200-500 kg/h
1. PPC Cable material compounding;
2.Cross-linkable PE or EVA with peroxid;
3.Flame retardant materials with non-halogen and low smoking;
4.Wood and plastic composition material
5.Heat sensitive reaction process.